Cuckoo will provide a detailed report outlining the behavior of filea uploaded to Gitlab repository
Tools run in the pipeline
- Set up Concourse. You can follow tutorial on how to do it.
- Set up Cuckoo. You can follow our Cuckoo-quickstartguide on how to do it.
- Start Cuckoo rest API with command:
cuckoo api --host 172.17.0.1
- Copy the workspace folder to your Git setup.
- Add the address and ssh credentials of your workspace repository to credentials.yml.
- Setup the pipeline with fly.
fly -t target-name set-pipeline -p pipeline-name -c cuckoo-pipe.yml -l credentials.yml
- Upload any file you wish to be analyzed with cuckoo under samples folder and trigger the pipeline.